Sunday, May 29, 2016

Final Week

I know I've said it, but I'll say it again!  We're incredibly surprised and humbled by everyone's generosity towards our Adoption Fundraiser for sweet Josephine!

As of this weekend, we are just barely short of our goal and have under 10 puzzle pieces left!  A few people have mentioned still wanting to give, so now's your chance!

On Friday, June 3, we'll officially close our GoFundMe account and finish writing all names on our puzzle.  We cannot wait to display this beautiful piece of Josephine's Adoption story in our home!  After Friday, if anyone does have a desire to give us a check or cash, we certainly won't turn it down and we'll still make room on the puzzle for you :-).  But we'll officially end the fundraiser at that point!

I am also working on the Spiritual Bouquet to honor our kids' birthmothers.  If you have any prayers to add to that, please email me at headadoption@gmail.com.

I cannot say enough thanks to everyone.  I hope to get hand-written thank yous to everyone who so graciously gave of their time, treasure and prayers.  I will also say that with 5 kiddos and a busy summer of pool time, park time and library visits, my time is in high demand.  It'll be slow but I will personally thank each and every one!

I cannot believe that in just under a month, we went from stressing about how we were going to afford Josie's adoption to having our fundraiser launched and goal reached!  The love and support for our family and our children literally brings me to tears.  They are so loved and cherished by so many and for that we are forever grateful!


If anyone would like to give $25 for a puzzle piece to complete our fundraiser, you can do so by: 

1) Contacting us at headadoption@gmail.com for our address to send a check

2) Send us money via Paypal, using this link: Head Adoption PayPal

3) Donate via GoFundMe: Head Adoption GoFundMe


For more details, visit our original post here: Puzzle Piece Fundraiser



No comments: