Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our daughter

Today we welcomed Anna to our family!

Isn't she beautiful?

Whew, I'll have to write the whole story later, cause it's getting late so I'd better get some sleep while I can.  Although I will gladly wake up with my baby in the middle of the night and enjoy it while it lasts.  She doesn't even realize yet how long we've waited to get up at night with her!


Here's a picture of her and our caseworker!  She said this is the best part of her job.  And she was even happier knowing she had the make the hardest phone call of her job just a few weeks ago! 


Anna is so loved.  These are the wonderful people who took care of her for the first week and a half of her life.  They truly love what they do and we are so thankful to them and the love they showed her!  She is so blessed!


Here are her Godparents, David and Stephanie!  And of course Anna's best friend who we will meet in September!  Thanks for all of your prayers!


Anna was born on Monday, February 28 at 8:30am.  She was 6 lbs, 11 oz and 19.25 inches long.  I don't know how big she is now, but we hopefully will go to the Dr. tomorrow and see!  She is also an overachiever in her young age and scored OUTSTANDING on all of her newborn tests!  Overall, she's 100% healthy and with the exception of a little dry skin, her original doctor had no negatives to report!  She eats perfectly and according to the people who took care of her, she sleeps great too... We shall see :-)  She is beautiful and such a blessing in our lives.  It's surreal that 10 hours ago we were going about our lives as normal hoping and praying for our day to come soon and today it did!


No comments: