| The view was gorgeous! |
| Checking out the gourds |
| Climbing the tree! |
| I never let them play in sand (I hate it!) so this was a total treat! |
| Agnes rocks at the zip line |
| Taking a little nature walk |
| Sweet buddies |
We have a ton of trees and lots and lots of leaves every year. The kids love raking and playing in them. In fact, Agnes was so excited this year, she remembered how much fun we had playing in them last year. It made us happy that she had fond memories of that last year during such a tumultuous time in her life.
| Our front yard trees are absolutely beautiful every year! |
| "helping" |
| Daddy's little helper |
| In a few years, buddy! |
| Our giant pile this week! |
| They love the leaves! |
| Anna said "Look mom, I climbed the tree!" And Agnes whispered to me "She must be pretending, she didn't really go anywhere". I laughed for a long time! |
| Cousin Cici came to jump in the leaves with us! |
1 comment:
These pics are beautiful. The fall leaves and the kiddos!!!!!
Post a Comment