We met with the birthmom and her mom again today. We went to a park and let Anna play.
It was wonderful. It was very relaxed and very comfortable. Such a total 180 from our first birthmom experience.
We really get along with them. Our idea of openness and theirs is the same. And the fact that Anthony will have another grandparent in his life is just wonderful. And J kept calling Anna the Big Sister. Which made me melt over and over again. At the end of the meeting, J asked if she coud hold Anna or a minute. Anna wasn't really having it, she wanted down to play, but J said "Be careful, you're brother's in there, tell him to come out soon!"
She had an appt today and without going into detail, it looks like her body's getting ready to get that baby out. They talked about inducing her Tuesday if she wants. She's 40 weeks on Tuesday and I think they're trying to avoid Easter weekend to be honest. But we'll know more then.
They wanted us to call them sometime this weekend and maybe meet again. That's how much we enjoyed our time together.
So once again, I'm going to be greedy and ask for prayers. I can't wait to hold this little guy!
3 comments:
Continued prayers! I'm so glad it's going well!
Praying. I can't wait to see pictures of Anna and Anthony together!
Oh, and I am determined to come visit some weekend this summer.
Oh, how awesome! Praying for you!!!
Post a Comment