| Anna (12m), Luke (15m) and Jake (16m) |
My cousins and her family also gave Anna a doll stroller for her birthday. She LOVES it. She's pushed her baby around all day since. She's become very protective over the whole stroller (she's always protective of the doll).
As I mentioned, I have been working on making and decorating Anna's cake. Her party is tomorrow and I'm really excited. I'll post pictures after tomorrow. I waited a long time to be able to make a 1st birthday cake for my baby :-)
I'm writing this post instead of cleaning for that same party :-)
We had Anna's 12 month check up yesterday. Her doctor was once again impressed with how much she does and says. We were excited that she finally moved out of the 90th percentile and down to the 75th for her weight until the doctor realized their mistake... They compared her on the 15 mo. chart. So she's even big for a 15 month old :-). At least she's proportionate, her height and head size are all right up there with her weight! She's a perfectly healthy one year old!
I really love naptime. I like the quiet after the chaos. I lke the happy attitudes that I get when it's over. And I like the break and the chance to do something relaxing for me :-). And I'm super lucky that I was able to get all three toddlers asleep at the same time today! It only took me 30 minutes, which sounds long, but when you're talking three toddlers, that's no time at all. I'm also very lucky we have multiple pack n plays :-)
My quick takes are always Anna related. I realize that, but she is what makes our weeks interesting. We're pretty boring people otherwise :-)
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

2 comments:
I'm so sad we're missing her party today... :( Give her lots and lots of hugs for us!!!
Anna is such a cute ONE YEAR OLD!
I love your updates being about Anna! She is right in between my kids ages so it is fun to see her milestones.
Post a Comment